ASSOCIATE BOARDSThe Generation Citizen Associate Board is a group of dedicated young professionals from various sectors including finance, non-profit, consulting, and education.
The Associate Boards are comprised of enthusiastic young professionals across all sectors including government, private sector, non-profit, and, importantly, Democracy Coach alumni who have worked with the Generation Citizen program.
In collaboration with each local Executive Director, the Associate Boards serve to strategically raise the profile of the Generation Citizen through networking events, fundraising opportunities, and more.
- Aaron Benedict, Eaton Vance
- Alex Quinn, William Blair
- Ashley Berry, MFS Management
- Caitlin Gassert, First Republic Bank
- Cara McCluskey, Guidepoint
- Cassidy Bissell, Markey Senate Campaign
- Dan McCarthy, Greater Boston Food Bank
- Jessica Weaver, Local Voices Network
- Matthew Jose, Goodwin Proctor
- Rachel Black, Education Resource Strategies
- Sam Reidt, Google
- Aarati Cohly (Chair), DemocracyNYC
- Sarah Chen, Celsius Network Limited
- Caroline Jureller, PwC
- Elizabeth Kocienda, New York City Bar Association
Jonathan Lim, Breakthrough NY
- Sydney Munro, Goldman Sachs
- Tyler Rice, The FoolProof Foundation
- Annie Roome, Tusk Strategies